Helpful Links

There are many great sites on the Web, but trying to find those great sites can be a frustrating experience. We have compiled a list of websites that we have found to be helpful sources of information. When you click on a link, a new window will pop up. Close the window when you are ready to return to this page.

Hanagan CPA Online Client Services

Pay Your Invoice

Clients can remit payment online using our secure bill pay service via  We accept bank ACH, Visa, Mastercard and Discover (small fee applies to credit card payments).


Please use our secure service to send us your files – click this URL and you can send any size file directly to any one at HCPA!

Individual Tax

Check IRS Refund StatusTrack your tax return through the IRS website.

Check AZ Income Tax Refund Status

Income Tax Refund Status for Arizona

Pay Federal Personal Taxes Online

You can remit payments to the IRS via Bank ACH or Debit/Credit Card by clicking the link.  

Pay Arizona Personal Taxes Online

Remit an individual tax payment to Arizona Department of Revenue

The Internal Revenue Service Website

Click the link for the IRS’ main website for all your federal tax account needs.

Business Registration and Tax Payments

Pay Federal Business Taxes Online via EFTPS

You can remit all your federal tax payments using the online Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) and there is no cost to do so.  You must register for an account before you can remit electronic payments for the first time so please allow a few weeks to complete this process.  Call if you need help on registering for this free service offered by the US Federal Government.

Pay Arizona Taxes OnlineArizona Department of Revenue offers free filing and payment of business, payroll and sales taxes (to name a few) once you register for the service.  Please call if you need assistance on registering or filing.

Arizona Corporation CommissionArizona Corporation Commission web-site has the forms available to register/incorporate a new entity, research existing entities and file your annual Corporation Commission Report.  Need help filing any of your documents please contact us directly and we can help!


Social Security OnlineThe Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.

U.S. Small Business AdministrationSmall business programs and services to help you start, grow, and succeed.